Located on West Fulton Street, it is named in honor of Dr. E.K. Dimmitt, who served as a doctor in Farmington from 1906 until 1958. It includes playground equipment, a basketball court, and an excellent picnic pavilion. The playground equipment in this park was purchased in honor of Dr. Elizabeth Henderson, another long-time doctor who served her patients from her residence on North Wall Street. This park is also the site of an annual tractor pull.
W Fulton St, Farmington, IL 61531